MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Glaurung, Father of the Dragons
Depth: 3500ft Rarity: 3 Speed: +20 Hitpoints: 75d100 AC: 140 Exp: 32767
Glaurung is the father of all dragons, and was for a long time the most powerful. Though this is no longer so, he still has full command over his brood and can command them to appear whenever he so wishes. He is the definition of dragonfire. This evil dragon is normally found at a depth of 3500ft and moves very quickly. He may breathe fire or poison. He is magical, casting spells intelligently which blind, confuse, terrify or summon Ancient Dragons; 1 time in 3. He can bash down doors and push past weaker monsters. He is immune to fire and poison. He cannot be confused or slept. He tends to overlook intruders, which he may notice from 300 feet. He may carry up to 18 exceptional objects. He can claw to attack with damage 5d12, claw to attack with damage 5d12, bite to poison with damage 8d14 and bite to burn with damage 8d14.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- Greyshoe the level 47 Dwarf Rogue (2 May 14)
- Greyshoe the level 40 Dwarf Rogue (20 Nov 13)
- Jo the level 49 Half-Troll Warrior (9 Nov 13)
- Greyshoe the level 49 Dwarf Rogue (29 Apr 13)
- ZalWar the level 46 Dwarf Warrior (3 Nov 12)
- Greyshoe the level 43 Dwarf Rogue (10 Aug 12)
- Robocow the level 42 Half-Troll Rogue (6 Dec 11)