MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Uriel, Angel of Fire
Depth: 3050ft Rarity: 3 Speed: +20 Hitpoints: 55d100 AC: 160 Exp: 25000
A creature of godly appearance, you dare not challenge Uriel's supremacy. Those who stood against him before are but a memory, cremated by his mastery of elemental fire. This creature is normally found at a depth of 3050ft and moves very quickly. He may breathe fire or plasma. He is magical, casting spells intelligently which teleport to, blind, produce fire bolts, produce mana bolts, produce plasma bolts, produce fire balls or summon an angel; 1 time in 2. He can pick up objects, open doors, bash down doors and push past weaker monsters. He is immune to acid, fire, lightning, cold and poison. He resists plasma. He is fairly observant of intruders, which he may notice from 400 feet. He may carry up to 14 good objects. He can hit to burn with damage 4d12, hit to burn with damage 4d12, hit to attack with damage 10d10 and hit to attack with damage 10d10.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- Bump the level 37 High-Elf Paladin (29 Sep 17)
- Shadowspawn the level 28 High-Elf Warrior (10 Mar 16)
- Thawl the level 27 High-Elf Mage (10 Mar 16)
- Hamilton the level 50 Dwarf Rogue (30 Oct 14)
- Gorom the level 50 Half-Troll Warrior (20 Jan 14)
- Azriel the level 33 Dwarf Rogue (15 Dec 13)
- BNK the level 40 Dwarf Priest (29 Apr 13)
- Rjonblar the level 39 Dunadan Warrior (6 Jan 13)
- Carcason the level 41 High-Elf Warrior (18 Nov 12)
- Vilhelm the level 39 Elf Ranger (18 Feb 12)