MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Depth: 3050ft Rarity: 2 Speed: +10 Hitpoints: 28d100 AC: 90 Exp: 12000
It's big. It's fat. It's red. It's ugly. It's got a severe attack of highly poisonous flatulence. And its insides are corrosive. All of which go together to make the single most repulsive sight - and smell - you have ever experienced. This evil demon is normally found at a depth of 3050ft and moves quickly. It may fire missiles. It may breathe poison or acid. It is magical, casting spells which summon a demon, blind or confuse; 1 time in 6. It can open doors and bash down doors. It is immune to acid and poison. It cannot be confused or slept. It pays little attention to intruders, which it may notice from 400 feet. It may carry up to 6 good objects. It can hit to attack with damage 8d8, hit to attack with damage 8d8 and crush to shoot acid with damage 9d9.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- Greyshoe the level 44 Dwarf Rogue (2 Sep 17)
- Sneakie the level 33 High-Elf Rogue (16 Mar 16)
- BNK the level 42 Dwarf Priest (13 Nov 13)
- Bishop the level 50 Dwarf Priest (10 Nov 13)
- Jo the level 49 Half-Troll Warrior (1 May 13)
- BNK the level 39 Dwarf Priest (15 Dec 12)
- Zapoila the level 28 High-Elf Mage (17 Jun 12)
- Sinclair the level 39 Human Ranger (10 Jun 12)