MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Depth: 3700ft Rarity: 3 Speed: +10 Hitpoints: 45d100 AC: 170 Exp: 23000
A humanoid form, black as night, advancing steadily and unstoppably, even the very rock of the dungeon cannot prevent it reaching you. This evil undead creature is normally found at a depth of 3700ft and moves quickly. It is magical, casting spells intelligently which teleport to, blind, paralyze, confuse, cause critical wounds, cause mortal wounds, drain mana, cause brain smashing, invoke mana storms, produce nether balls or summon an undead; 1 time in 3. It can open doors, bash down doors and bore through walls. It is cold blooded. It is immune to cold and poison. It cannot be confused or slept. It tends to overlook intruders, which it may notice from 200 feet. It may carry up to 6 good objects. It can hit to disenchant with damage 6d8, hit to disenchant with damage 6d8, hit to reduce strength with damage 4d6 and hit to reduce strength with damage 4d6.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- Induriel the level 43 High-Elf Mage (23 Jun 16)
- Carcason the level 45 High-Elf Warrior (21 Apr 14)
- BNK the level 37 Dwarf Priest (24 Feb 14)
- BNK the level 42 Dwarf Priest (13 Nov 13)
- Greyshoe the level 35 Dwarf Rogue (18 Jul 13)
- Fingol fin the level 43 Dwarf Rogue (23 May 13)
- Karis the level 50 High-Elf Mage (27 Mar 13)
- Sinclair the level 44 Human Ranger (9 Sep 12)