MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Depth: 350ft Rarity: 2 Speed: +0 Hitpoints: 7d10 AC: 16 Exp: 25
An elven figure with jet black skin and white hair, his eyes are large and twisted with evil. This evil creature is normally found at a depth of 350ft and moves at normal speed. He is magical, casting spells which confuse or create darkness; 1 time in 10. He can open doors and bash down doors. He is hurt by bright light. He takes a while to see intruders, which he may notice from 200 feet. He may carry an object or treasure. He can hit to attack with damage 1d6 and hit to attack with damage 1d6.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- Tennant the level 1 High-Elf Mage (19 Jan 14)
- ZalRog the level 4 Hobbit Rogue (31 Dec 13)
- Shotopanx the level 2 Dunadan Paladin (23 Aug 13)
- MenPin the level 33 Dwarf Paladin (14 Sep 12)
- Sir Darkblade the level 8 Half-Orc Warrior (1 Jun 12)
- Carcason the level 21 Dwarf Warrior (15 Mar 12)
- ZalDalf the level 5 Human Mage (21 Jan 12)
- ZalDalf the level 9 Human Mage (18 Dec 11)