MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Depth: 1350ft Rarity: 2 Speed: +0 Hitpoints: 25d20 AC: 55 Exp: 400
The result of evil experiments, this travesty of nature should never be alive. It has three heads - goat, dragon and gorgon - all attached to a lion's body. This creature is normally found at a depth of 1350ft and moves at normal speed. It may breathe fire. It can bash down doors. It is immune to fire. It is fairly observant of intruders, which it may notice from 120 feet. It can butt to attack with damage 2d10, bite to burn with damage 2d10 and gaze to paralyze with damage 2d6.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- Qualta Blade the level 1 High-Elf Mage (5 Sep 17)
- Mankey the level 26 Dwarf Rogue (7 Sep 14)
- Greyshoe the level 28 Dwarf Rogue (3 Dec 13)
- ZalWar the level 22 Dunadan Warrior (15 Jun 13)
- Qualta Blade the level 2 High-Elf Mage (16 Apr 13)
- Carcason the level 34 Dwarf Warrior (13 Sep 12)
- Arphod the level 18 High-Elf Warrior (14 Sep 11)
- Arphod the level 19 High-Elf Warrior (13 Sep 11)