MAngband Monster Information
Constantly up-to-date, extracted live from the game.
Depth: 3650ft Rarity: 3 Speed: +20 Hitpoints: 50d65 AC: 175 Exp: 20000
A huge giant garbed in black, more massive than a titan and stronger than a dragon. With terrible blows, it breaks your armour from your back, leaving you defenseless against its evil wrath. It can smell your fear, and you in turn smell the awful stench of death as this ghastly figure strides towards you menacingly. This evil undead creature is normally found at a depth of 3650ft and moves very quickly. It is magical, casting spells intelligently which blind, terrify, cause brain smashing, produce mana bolts, produce nether bolts, produce nether balls or summon an undead; 1 time in 4. It can open doors and bash down doors. It is cold blooded. It is hurt by bright light. It is immune to fire, lightning, cold and poison. It cannot be confused or slept. It is fairly observant of intruders, which it may notice from 200 feet. It may carry up to 8 good objects. It can hit to disenchant with damage 10d10, hit to disenchant with damage 10d10, hit to disenchant with damage 8d8 and hit to disenchant with damage 8d8.
More monster information...
Heros slain by this creature
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 41 Half-Troll Rogue (3 Sep 18)
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 49 Half-Troll Rogue (2 Sep 17)
- Soul the level 39 Dwarf Priest (29 Mar 16)
- Sneakie the level 34 High-Elf Rogue (16 Mar 16)
- WeBuyIndyHouses the level 43 Half-Troll Rogue (16 Mar 16)
- Valon the level 50 Dunadan Priest (25 Aug 14)
- Azriel the level 42 Dwarf Rogue (19 Dec 13)
- Carcason the level 32 High-Elf Warrior (25 Oct 12)
- Greyshoe the level 39 Dwarf Rogue (4 Aug 12)
- Monkey the level 37 Half-Orc Ranger (9 May 12)