[BMA] Quest!

Issues, news, and discussion specific to any other servers.
Berendol
Evil Iggy

[BMA] Quest!

Post by Berendol » Mon 14.07.2003, 07:03

Attention players on my server! I have created a quest!<br><br>Log in and read the MOTD screen for more details. DO NOT remove the notes!<br><br>Note: I strongly advise against phase dooring into the quest. Use the main entrance.
By appreciation, we make excellence in others our own property. (Voltaire)

Herbert
Clear Yeek

Re: Quest!

Post by Herbert » Mon 14.07.2003, 09:01

please refill the quest :)
herbert ^_^
(geno is no fun :( i should have used GoI... :)

Herbert
Clear Yeek

Post by Herbert » Mon 14.07.2003, 13:40

You should make the quest a bit more difficult, especially for mages who have geno...
Like, put some graveyards around, with monsters coming out from non-perm walls...
Also, can you make the monsters respawn very fast, if not, it's so easy to geno all from outside and then take your time to carry all the stuff at home.  8)
Another idea, you can have perm-walls outside so that monsters don't go out (trees are a good idea to prevent going inside :) but inside you can put normal walls with a big zoo in the middle  :o and some wall diggers (the X men).
Last idea to make it harder for mages: put some lice infections... mouses or rats by thousands, so that mages will not dare launch a geno attack (other warriors will kill them easily without even noticing 8)
and last idea: lots of traps (there was none) some sumon traps, and some detroy items traps too. ;D

But once again, the most important point to me is that monsters never run short in that quest level (automatic respawn when 50% are killed).

herbert ^_^

Herbert
Clear Yeek

Post by Herbert » Mon 14.07.2003, 13:41

oh yes, some night walkers too... they ersist geno ! 8)
Herbert ^_^