[BMA] Lots of bugfixes today.

Issues, news, and discussion specific to any other servers.
Berendol
Evil Iggy

[BMA] Lots of bugfixes today.

Post by Berendol » Tue 14.12.2004, 00:00

I finalized some code changes and recompiled today. There are quite a few bugs squashed:<br><br>Items<br>[Replace] Miners' Helms should now give +2 light and searching.<br>[Replace] Forest Helms should now give +4 to searching.<br>[Replace] Royal Crowns should now give up to +5 CHR.<br><br>[Replace] Black and White Mage's Capes should now give up to +3 INT.<br>[Replace] Black and White Mages' Cloaks have new SVals. Yours might be broken.<br><br>[Replace] Crystal DSMs have a new SVal. Yours might be broken.<br>[Keep] Dracolisk, Mighty Green, and Crystal DSMs have very nice new activations.<br><br>[Keep] Great Lanterns can be generated with up to 20,000 turns of light.<br><br>[Keep] Item values are tweaked for the shopkeepers. Your good items are probably worth more.<br><br>[Keep] Wands of Stone to Mud get more charges now.<br>[Keep] Wands of Clone Monster get less charges now.<br><br>[Replace] Lead Hammers have a new SVal. Yours might be broken.<br><br>Important: You'll want to replace the items you have in the above list that are marked with [Replace], because the old ones won't have their fixed/new powers. The items marked with [Keep] are safe to keep. I'd rather not have to process all your savefiles, and by process I mean delete.<br><br>Drops<br>Monsters' money drops are tweaked a little bit to be more sane.<br>Items will now drop in a MUCH larger radius.<br>Level 1 players do not drop a golden $ worth zero AU anymore.<br><br>That's all for this update. Be sure to check out the DServ website from time to time.
By appreciation, we make excellence in others our own property. (Voltaire)