[BMA] The first DServ Sorta-Bounty!

Issues, news, and discussion specific to any other servers.
Berendol
Evil Iggy

[BMA] The first DServ Sorta-Bounty!

Post by Berendol » Tue 04.01.2005, 01:45

While parsing through the chat logs... after the whole part where I had to slay and kick Hades numerous times before he left for more than 3 seconds...<br><br>[Hades] I think crim is amd at me<br>[Turin] because you said<br>[Turin] that he wouldn't really mind if you cheated your ass off<br>[Turin] he'd just delete you to be fair?<br>[Angus] heh<br>[Hades] no<br>[Angus] berendol said if he catches you cheating here for any<br>[Angus] reason he's not going to delete you he's going to ban<br>[Angus] your IP address<br>[Turin] and thereby tried to make it so EVEN IF HE DELETED YOU<br>[Turin] he'd look bad?<br>[Hades] I have 3 comps anyway<br>[Turin] ...<br>[Angus] doesnt matter<br>[Turin] DUDE<br>[Hades] At diff houses<br>[Turin] either<br>[Turin] Crim<br>[Turin] OR berendol<br>[Hades] and diff internet<br>[Hades] :P<br>[Turin] can OWN you<br>[Turin] okay?<br>[Angus] indeed<br>[Hades] own me?<br>[Turin] it's a slang term<br>[Hades] I know<br>[Turin] you for one should understand it.<br>[Angus] pwn!<br>[Hades] but i mean what do you mean by own me<br>[Turin] go<br>[Turin] hmm<br>[Turin] this comp is located<br>[Turin] 3 blocks from laters house!<br>[Turin] oooh!<br>[Hades] Berendol can suck my ass<br>[Hades] lol<br><br>That's IT!!!<br><br>I do hereby place fully unrestricted kill orders on Hades, Later, BLah, OK, Kord, and all other names he goes by on my server. That's right - you can kill him in town, in stores, in his house, in the newbie pen, anywhere you might find him ON MY SERVER no matter what his level is! I'll even hunt him tirelessly when I'm online! Just make sure he's really the right guy, and don't take this to the other servers.<br><br>I will do my best to give you a 50k bounty every time you kill him. If I find out he's involved in a money making scheme, I'll reduce anyone involved to little dust particles.<br><br>Note: Huma* is not Later. Just because someone is @MOMS, does not make them Later... please observe the speech patterns before you attack and if you attack the wrong person in the town level, I will have to dump a manaball or two on you.<br><br>Let this be a lesson. Best watch your mouth when speaking of the admin, because I can and do read the chat logs. Don't like me? Don't play on my server!
By appreciation, we make excellence in others our own property. (Voltaire)

Big_Juan_Teh_Furby
Iridescent Beetle

Re: The first DServ Sorta-Bounty!

Post by Big_Juan_Teh_Furby » Tue 04.01.2005, 15:41

Sweeeeeeeet.  This'll be fun.   ;D
When the winds of change blow hard enough, the most trivial of things can turn into deadly projectiles.

Oldyzs
Black Yeek

Post by Oldyzs » Tue 04.01.2005, 18:44

Hmmm so My boy is up to it again... :-/ well sorry guys I know hes a pain in the ass but I love him and know that someday (hopefully in the immediate future) he will grow up and make us all proud by taking things much more seriously. Sorry again and thanx for not killing the other users of my comp...specially me Oh God dont kill meheyyy wait dont even go on your server yet I think Joel said it was harder...is it

Berendol
Evil Iggy

Post by Berendol » Tue 04.01.2005, 19:53

"Again"?? Did he stop at some point? Ok. He will grow up someday, I know. Everyone does, or they wind up pushing shopping carts at the store, washing dishes, pumping gas, or sweeping floors, and even that is an unfair generalization. The question is, does he choose the easy and less painful way, or the hard way which involves violence?

Anyways. Sorry. I overstep my bounds.

The server? Oh, it's harder, and easier at the same time. It's a lot of fun at any rate. Check the listings for dserv.rh.rit.edu sometime towards the end of this week and give it a try! Or, if you can't wait, try the other 6.4.3 server in the list.

You may collect the bounty as well ;)

Big_Juan_Teh_Furby
Iridescent Beetle

Post by Big_Juan_Teh_Furby » Tue 04.01.2005, 20:19

Additionally, if someone gives me intel about him (he's playing this character, he's here on this level, etc), I'll give YOU the bounty Berendol pays me.

Yay!
When the winds of change blow hard enough, the most trivial of things can turn into deadly projectiles.

Berendol
Evil Iggy

Post by Berendol » Thu 06.01.2005, 23:17

The brat just sent me an email telling me off.

Hopefully that's the end of him. May we never see him again!

Big_Juan_Teh_Furby
Iridescent Beetle

Post by Big_Juan_Teh_Furby » Fri 07.01.2005, 00:13

Actually, I'm gonna change the bounty.  If you give me intel that leads me to killing him and getting rewarded, I'll give you Berendol's money PLUS $50k of my own.

If I hose his ghost, and it's over level 25, there'll be added bonuses for you!