Beginner hints and FAQ´s

All your questions answered.
Michailski
Giant Spotted Rat

Beginner hints and FAQ´s

Post by Michailski » Thu 04.06.2009, 13:54

The whole Forum is filled with pretty good hints. Badly you have to read a lot you don´t want to know to find them. So this Threat is done to be a quick Library. Please enter a Name for your Hint at the Subject area. That helps to find it faster again. I choosed the New Player area because this is meant for the Beginners . There is another one for Mid.- and Highlevelplayers at the Strategy Forum.

Please.. Please... Please..
NO.. God Idea, bad Idea, i open a Shop, my modem is gone but i am still online.. offtopic Posts. Only ingame Hints.
It hurts me each time when i open the Newbie Guide from Serina and i have to Scroll through tons of Posts, which are not a Newbieguide. A amazing Idea lost a lot of worth !

If someone post a Hint which is wrong you can use the given ways of the Forum (PM Button) or speek ingame to him and he can edit.
If you are a Beginner with a Question ask please Ingame first. If you can`t get help and you mean you need a answere PM me. But i will be more often Ingame than here.

Tny to you all. =)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8uAvMey ... r_embedded Three little pigs
My english isnt bad. I am ahead of time. I use the spelling reform of the english language starting 2010.

Michailski
Giant Spotted Rat

Use Word of Recall

Post by Michailski » Thu 04.06.2009, 14:34

Often asked.. How to inscribe the WoR to reach a special depth.

Inscribe it @R400 to reach 400 feet at the Dungeon.
Inscribe it @R-150 to reach -150 feet at the Wilderness.

You can recall to each Area, where you have allready been. It works at Scrolls, Rods and Books with the Spell/Prayer Word of Recall. I.e. Ethereal Openings {@p5 @R4500}
As fast as you can affort you should take a few Backup Scrolls with you because they can be destroyed or stolen.

Watch out to inscribe it correct! For Example: You dive with a big Party to crazy 2000 feet. Now you are alone and you know you´ll never survive there. So you inscribe your WoR with @r900. You will and at 2000 because you forgot to set the capital R.) At each fault you will recall to the deepest level you have reached before !
My english isnt bad. I am ahead of time. I use the spelling reform of the english language starting 2010.

Michailski
Giant Spotted Rat

Houses. Why and how...

Post by Michailski » Thu 04.06.2009, 15:27

You got a few very good (excellent) items, you have allready earned good money and the next item you want is way to expensive. Time to buy a House. That sounds curious ? It isn´t. you can drop your Money in your new home and it is save if you die. The same for backup Stuff. And you can sell Items to get more Gold than the Trader want to pay.

You need a House with one free Space if you want to sell only 1 item or if you want to drop your Gold only. You need 2 free Spaces if you want to sell a Stack of Items. You can drop your Gold at the free Space but not another Item because you need a space which is free or contains Gold to drop the Gold from your Stack.
Your first house will be smaller and not directly at town. Bigger or at Town, both means more expensive. So run around at the other Sectors and enter the uncoloured Doors until you found YOUR new home.

Use h at the Door to buy the House.
Use h from outside again if you want to sell the house.
Use h from inside to see a listing of your items inside the house which are for sale. You see the prices you get after the selling taxe of 10 percent.
Inscribe your Items {for sale} to sell them for the min Price.
Inscribe your Items {for sale 1000} to sell them for 1000 Gold. You get 900 Au after the Taxe.

You can colour your door. Get a few potions and throw them at the Door. Repeat till success. Your door will get the Potion colour. Boldness or Salt Water = Red, Sickliness = Black, Poison = Green, Detonations = Ouch ?^^