Big thanks and Kudos :)

General discussion about the game. Pull up a stool and tell us your tale!
serina
Crystal Ooze

Big thanks and Kudos :)

Post by serina » Tue 01.04.2008, 10:23

Using in-game names in this post. Hope that's ok...

First of all let me send a great thanks to Crimson/Kismet for maintaining the game and making so many great and reasonable changes for so long.

2nd, let me send a great thanks to the current project Mangband Team. You've all been working hard in getting Mangband to where it is today, and I really love the way you listen to the playerbase while considering changes.

All in all, just a great thanks to all of you!

Zal

Jug
King Lich

Post by Jug » Wed 02.04.2008, 10:32

Thanks Zal,

Your kind words are much appreciated by everyone involved. :D

Ashi
Giant Mottled Ant Lion

Re: Big thanks and Kudos :)

Post by Ashi » Wed 02.04.2008, 22:26

I would just like to point out how awesome it is that the "too much money" problem has been addressed with some of the new tweaks. In particular the 10% sales tax is going to remove a LOT of money from circulation... also, the shopkeeper purses seem to be divided by 3, which means that high level players won't be able to make easy millions by selling everything to NPC shops.

Of course, there will always be players who wind up with more money than they can ever spend, but it should be a long time before that happens. Whether this was intentional or not, nice job!

Ace
Crystal Ooze

Re: Big thanks and Kudos :)

Post by Ace » Sun 06.04.2008, 01:01

Also want to add a big thanks for all the support, time and never ending patience with all feature requests you have.
it's insane how fast you react to the bug reports :)

Good work go on and please make my char invincible in the next version.