I am back!!!

General discussion about the game. Pull up a stool and tell us your tale!
PowerWyrm
Balrog

Re: I am back!!!

Post by PowerWyrm » Mon 25.05.2009, 10:46

Surely you remember Hundeby?
Ah ok... I remember Hundeby.
The names I remember mostly is Ashi, Warrior, "Beal of murder" and "Kull the insane"
Kull tried TomeNET a while ago, started to PK and got killed over and over again with all his chars by the high level players so he left for good. Bael mainly played as Donovan and stopped PKing, so we may see him again sometimes.
Most of the PK people left after PK was disabled for the most part. Then Im guessing they weren't watching the forums for the PK server.
This server has been down for a while now. Maybe Jube and BigJuan stopped playing...

Hades
Giant Mottled Ant Lion

Re: I am back!!!

Post by Hades » Mon 25.05.2009, 15:21

Me and Donovan are pretty kool, we played together on tomenet for awhile and I have his AIM SN, so we still talk. I'm sure he won't bother anyone bael is a pretty kool guy. Will probably see us playing together every now and then. I'm confident he won't be pking anyway he grew up a lot.
PWMAngband Host - Check out http://www.mangband.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=9 and download the client, server, lib files, sound fx patch and even the source code for this new variant!