I'm turning over a new leaf...of sorts!

General discussion about the game. Pull up a stool and tell us your tale!
Big_Juan_Teh_Furby
Iridescent Beetle

I'm turning over a new leaf...of sorts!

Post by Big_Juan_Teh_Furby » Tue 11.09.2007, 10:28

So, with a new server comes a new chance for everyone.  So, I'm also turning a new leaf!

Yes, that's right, Bigjuan is laying down his sword, sorta.  Gone will be the random pkills, the evil traps and other assorted badness I've done in the past.

I won't really have as much time to devote as I have in the distant past...and lately I've just wanted to dive and have fun.

So, that all being said, I'm not going to pkill, with two exceptions:

1.) You attack me first.  Then it's on until such time that I think you've learned your lesson.

or

2.) Kull.  I'll kill him (within the rules of Crimson's server, of course) every given chance, regardless as to his level.  I don't care if I'm level 50 and he's level 1...I'll hose him on 50' every time.

Now, I can fully understand that everyone's...cautiously optimistic...and understandably so.  Just watch, everyone.  It's a whole new Furby!
When the winds of change blow hard enough, the most trivial of things can turn into deadly projectiles.

Crimson
King Lich

Re: I'm turning over a new leaf...of sorts!

Post by Crimson » Tue 11.09.2007, 19:19

I think I will believe this when I see it.
Are you not entertained?
Is this not what you came here for?

-- Maximus Decimus Meridias, The Gladiator

Fink
Ancient MultiHued Dragon

Re: I'm turning over a new leaf...of sorts!

Post by Fink » Tue 11.09.2007, 21:06

I applaud the change of heart and, like crim, look forward to seeing the change of behavior that hopefully arrises from it :P

On that note, I'm chuckling thinking of all the times in the past when, chatting to a new player, I tell them "oh, and if you see some guy named BigJuan - he's ok, just don't annoy him ..."