MAngband v1.1.3 Released May 27, 2016, 7:58 pm
The MAngband Project Team releases version 1.1.3 of MAngband. This is a minor, bug fix and compatibility release for both client and server.
Lots of various binaries were prepared for your convenience, see the Download page. Checkout the What's New page for a list of changes in this release.
If you are currently running a private MAngband 1.1.X server you should be able to upgrade to this version without loss of savefiles or data, but please make a backup just in case.
This is not a major release you've been waiting for, sorry. We're working on it. In the meantime, make sure to play some PWMangband!
- The MAngband Project Team
Something is going on March 31, 2016, 12:00 am
We really are working on the server, promise!
In the meantime, you can grab the binaries (and sources) here:
- Server explosion August 28, 2015, 12:00 am
- Happy Holidays (aka The house expansion project) December 23, 2013, 7:18 pm
- Ironman High-Scores April 14, 2013, 10:35 pm
- New Project Team member! March 1, 2013, 10:19 am
- Java client February 14, 2012, 5:47 pm
- ALL News
Recent notable deaths
- Huma the level 39 Kobold Warrior killed by an Ancient gold dragon (27 Nov 16)
- Pebbles the level 27 High-Elf Mage killed by a Nexus hound (24 Nov 16)
- Crisp the level 31 Hobbit Rogue killed by an Air hound (24 Nov 16)
- Nutz the level 26 Dwarf Priest killed by a Light hound (21 Nov 16)
- CoCo the level 29 Dunadan Warrior killed by an Air hound (20 Nov 16)
- Crisp the level 28 Hobbit Rogue killed by a fatal wound (20 Nov 16)
- Nutz the level 25 Dwarf Priest killed by a Dark elven lord (14 Nov 16)
- Pebbles the level 28 High-Elf Mage killed by a Black ogre (14 Nov 16)
- Bonaventure the level 35 High-Elf Paladin killed by a Gravity hound (12 Nov 16)
- Pebbles the level 22 High-Elf Mage killed by an Energy hound (8 Nov 16)
- More Deaths...
Top 5 Killers
Top 5 Divers