Recall to Key

New ideas, features you wish were in the game.
Domino
Giant Hunter Ant

Recall to Key

Post by Domino » Fri 14.03.2003, 12:40

It would be nice if you could recall to your house location.  I was thinking add an Activation to keys to teleport you to the location it goes to.  That sure would be nice.  If you're in your house it could send you to town and if you're anywhere else (outside of the dungeon) it would send you to your house.  It would help with the housing situation I'm sure, since nearly every high level player who does own a large castle outside of town still maintains a small in-town house for convinience.  I bet it would cut down on that if you could simply Activate your key to go home instead of having to walk there.
King of the Hill Baby!

Avenger
Skeleton 2-Headed Troll

Re: Recall to Key

Post by Avenger » Sun 16.03.2003, 20:11

Good idea, but what would happen if you had more than one house? would you recall to the biggest, or would the keys themselves be activated?

Crimson
King Lich

Re: Recall to Key

Post by Crimson » Sun 16.03.2003, 21:32

This is actually amost ready enough to be put in production.  in usage, you just activate the key.  The hesitation I have is that it requires a client upgrade to work.  I'll make a decision on it and put either that version up, or the alternate form of it, that requires you burn a recall up in the process.

Crimson.
Are you not entertained?
Is this not what you came here for?

-- Maximus Decimus Meridias, The Gladiator