Feh

Post the obvious, so we can all chuckle with you...
Big_Juan_Teh_Furby
Iridescent Beetle

Feh

Post by Big_Juan_Teh_Furby » Thu 06.02.2003, 20:57

I died THE death today.  Something summoned a WHOLE room full of ancient MHDs, who killed me before I could do anything.

My ghost popped in the middle of a pack of green Z's.  I was dead before I could even float up.

I'll be back, eventually.  After a death like that, I gotta step back for a bit.

FEH!
When the winds of change blow hard enough, the most trivial of things can turn into deadly projectiles.

Toast
Nasty Little Gnome

Re: Feh

Post by Toast » Thu 06.02.2003, 23:59

Man, I'm sorry to see that... but I totally understand, I've been there, and recently. I just look forward to seeing you back on the server soon ;)

Fink
Ancient MultiHued Dragon

Post by Fink » Thu 09.12.2004, 18:27

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has heard of crimson auditing any chars like in the last 2 months? I ask because my level 40+ mage is gone off the manghome server(Isenguard)

-Roter

PS sorry about that death... You seem to have made lvl 49 quickly enough...;)

Big_Juan_Teh_Furby
Iridescent Beetle

Post by Big_Juan_Teh_Furby » Thu 09.12.2004, 18:50

Yes, he logged in, what, a few days ago and deleted like 6-7 characters.  I *believe* that they were all hosed because of audit flags (character hasn't logged on in a long time and has arts, cheated, etc), but he'd have to tell you if/why it went away.
When the winds of change blow hard enough, the most trivial of things can turn into deadly projectiles.

Crimson
King Lich

Post by Crimson » Sat 11.12.2004, 11:30

This is correct.
Are you not entertained?
Is this not what you came here for?

-- Maximus Decimus Meridias, The Gladiator

Fink
Ancient MultiHued Dragon

Audit

Post by Fink » Sat 11.12.2004, 23:41

I would like to know all the mistakes I made so I never do 'em again... Radagast is the name; rule keeping is the game! Some rules make the game suck ;). I know one thing I did which might have been flagged is having Lopper give Radagast a large amount of stat pots. The thing is Radagast paid most of the debt back and Lopper was my char I worked hard to get em what difference does it make if i give the extra ones away... and that was 6 months ago. The other big thing I did was to consent to the cloning of an Art... I had Zarcuthra and Blah told me he could clone objects... Then he asked me if I had any Arts and I said 'it is impossible to clone an Art or is it' ... But this clonning thing was with Lopper who bit the dust 5 months ago. I can't really think of a reason but maybe giving too much Money away...

I will read the rules if I can find them. It might resolve some of the questions I have... otherwise, Crimson, do me the Honour.

Thanks,

Ashi
Giant Mottled Ant Lion

Post by Ashi » Sun 12.12.2004, 00:41

> I would like to know all the mistakes I made so I never do 'em again... Radagast is the name; rule keeping is the game!

The number one rule to remember is this:

Any transaction involving BLah will likely result in one of the characters being deleted.

Hades
Giant Mottled Ant Lion

Post by Hades » Sun 12.12.2004, 12:17

Haha, that was when I was abusing the cloneing thing... But it got boring dosnt have the spice it use to. Anywho I am pretty sure i told you the risks of me doing it anyway.
PWMAngband Host - Check out http://www.mangband.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=9 and download the client, server, lib files, sound fx patch and even the source code for this new variant!