there is no spoon...

Post the obvious, so we can all chuckle with you...
Xander
Greedy Little Gnome

there is no spoon...

Post by Xander » Mon 02.12.2002, 15:32

Finally I died. But my death circumstances are mysterious.
I managed to reach the bottom some days ago, I haven't played since then. Today I decided to give a try... and I landed inside a *GV* (Titanic). I said "goodbye" to Morgoth, Sauron, Cerberus, Cantoras and some other big baddies and started exploring. There was a mysterious violet [ that I especially tried to reach. I was on my way through the traps, using rod of detection and carefully disarming every single one. One step from door I checked v.txt once again and I've noticed, that there should be one more trap. Well, I think... I used rod of detection, there was to trap. I tried to disarm the empty space... there's nothing to disarm. So i step towards the door and... hey, where these chaos hounds came from? Hey... where am I... Hey.. actually I'm already dead... So... there's no spoon. There's no trap... or there is...
Xander in the Void

Xander
Greedy Little Gnome

Re: there is no spoon...

Post by Xander » Tue 03.12.2002, 02:27

Actually, the level is still stable somehow. So Domino, if you read this, please, could you be so nice and help me with the leftovers that still seem to be inside? I would really love to keep Arkenstone and Dor-Lomin and I think they are still there...

Crimson
King Lich

Re: there is no spoon...

Post by Crimson » Tue 03.12.2002, 16:20

This will be handled adminstratively.
Are you not entertained?
Is this not what you came here for?

-- Maximus Decimus Meridias, The Gladiator