Death

Post the obvious, so we can all chuckle with you...
Maegdae
Giant Mottled Ant Lion

Death

Post by Maegdae » Tue 13.05.2003, 03:32

Eh, I deserved this one :-)  I've been warned about sitting around in town instead of in house.
Standing around in town without finger on tele when there are level 50 mages with manastorm is a BAD IDEA, guys.  
Bad side:  No taking morgy on main server for me :-(
Good side:  Incentive to play on Berendols variant!
Btw, you guys should go play it.  He's added a ton of stuff.
Version 3.12
GAT d- s++:- a14 C++++ UL+ P L+ E? W+ N+ o? K---- w--- O-- M-- V? PS--- PE++ Y+ PGP- t+ 5? X- R+ !tv b+++ DI+++ D+ G+ e- h! !r !z

Berendol
Evil Iggy

Re: Death

Post by Berendol » Tue 13.05.2003, 14:15

Except it's horribly unbalanced and "over the top", my power supply is dying, there is a latency issue leaving campus (main hubs are busy) and the server is now down until further notice. Oh well.

Congratulations on dying, props to Ashiki for pulling it off.. could have been a tough fight, but I dunno cause I wasn't there. Unfortunately. It's always something incredible to see level 50 players attack each other. Darn. Wish I was there to see it all, maybe I would have taken 500 screenshots or so and assembled a movie.

Your quotes are pretty ironic given the circumstances. ("Might DOES make right! Who's gonna complain?" and "Yah, I'm stupid, but I'm bigger than you" in case you change either in the future.. say hello to future generations!)
By appreciation, we make excellence in others our own property. (Voltaire)

Big_Juan_Teh_Furby
Iridescent Beetle

Post by Big_Juan_Teh_Furby » Tue 13.05.2003, 14:40

I, for one, am glad pkilling has started up again.  It's had a good break, and it's time for people to start hosing each other.  Thus is how it is for life...people die, people start anew.
When the winds of change blow hard enough, the most trivial of things can turn into deadly projectiles.

Maegdae
Giant Mottled Ant Lion

ItRe: Death

Post by Maegdae » Tue 13.05.2003, 15:51

Berendol, it's all in the surprise.. level 50 mages are incredibly easy to kill, (they die instantly without their spells on) but they can also kill you instantly before you even make a move if you aren't paranoid and watching the screen 100% of time you are in town :-)
Version 3.12
GAT d- s++:- a14 C++++ UL+ P L+ E? W+ N+ o? K---- w--- O-- M-- V? PS--- PE++ Y+ PGP- t+ 5? X- R+ !tv b+++ DI+++ D+ G+ e- h! !r !z

Crimson
King Lich

Post by Crimson » Wed 14.05.2003, 11:45

ASHIKI WINS --- FETAHLITY.

nice take down.
Are you not entertained?
Is this not what you came here for?

-- Maximus Decimus Meridias, The Gladiator

Big_Juan_Teh_Furby
Iridescent Beetle

Post by Big_Juan_Teh_Furby » Wed 14.05.2003, 12:19

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I dunno why, but Crimson's response strikes me as hugely funny....hahahahahahahaha.

Good times.
When the winds of change blow hard enough, the most trivial of things can turn into deadly projectiles.