News from the Horse's... something.

General discussion about the game. Pull up a stool and tell us your tale!
Crimson
King Lich

News from the Horse's... something.

Post by Crimson » Mon 09.06.2003, 22:22

Ok,  yes, I'm horribly behind in the release of 0.7.3, I know this.  I really have been that slammed.  I picked up several ad-hoc contracts I probablly should not have, and the result was worse than I'd expected.  The good news, I'm getting near dayllight again, so progress should start.  

Oi-vey, the pains of life in the real world.

Crimson.
Are you not entertained?
Is this not what you came here for?

-- Maximus Decimus Meridias, The Gladiator

SpaceHunter
Human Zombie

Re: News from the Horse's... something.

Post by SpaceHunter » Fri 13.06.2003, 12:11

Ooiiiii now thats plain evil......... :-/ and i keep on dieing on ur server and berendols, im loosing my intrest in mang lol.....
In this world you seem to have it all, you seem to have control, but deep within your soul, you're loosing it all.
A4X

Avenger
Skeleton 2-Headed Troll

Post by Avenger » Sat 28.06.2003, 22:59

Any idea when the new server will be up? I am also getting slightly bored of mangband since few people seem to play now. If some of the arts were refreshed, that would be better, but with only the mediocre arts remaining available, and few high level chars playing, it is slightly difficult to gain levels. Hopefully this situation will be amended soon.

Varguar
Nasty Little Gnome

Post by Varguar » Fri 11.07.2003, 04:00

Come on Avenger you can still get levels without us bigger chars on... I think it would be easier since we arnt there killing all the Uniques off.  Just go hunt Uniques and you will get big fast. :P